ASIA focuses on teaching students to think independently and communicate clearly through quality driven teaching that provides experiential learning and leadership opportunities.
We believe in equality, diversity, and inclusion-in our academic curriculum, our staffing, our students and our community.
At ASIA we offer a variety of qualifications to a diverse cohort of students each year. Our courses are developed by consultation with industry and may lead to many career options in a variety of disciplines.
ASIA’s Vision, mission and values are as follows:
Maintaining a high standard of education quality, integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and career goals.
Foster academic and career achievement through the development of critical thinking, effective communication, creativity and cultural awareness in a safe, accessible and affordable learning environment.
Nurturing a learning community in which the diverse values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognised and supported.
Our Strategic directions
and goals are outlined below:
- Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services
- Exceed student and stakeholder expectations.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies
- Recognise, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity
- Committed to providing the best educational experience possible to every student
- Collaborative partnerships between our internal and external stakeholders to promote life-long and experiential learning, research, service, and community engagement.